Thursday, December 14, 2006

I always knew i was some-what gifted.

HA HA HA. I made this skin, all by my fat self! -pats own shoulders- Im so proud. Ok i need to stop grinning like a jackass.

Work was fun today! for the first time. Boss actually told me and ja-nut tons of jokes, and we couldnt stop laughing our empty heads off. Ja-nut is off to hongkong tomorrow which means i'll be all alone ): Nobody to do the goofy chicken dance, curse at silly customers and talk rubbish with me. Sad. I told her that she will be forbidden to enter the shop unless she brings back a picture of my asian( since i got tons) sexgod edison chen. He he he. I love bullying my 23year old collegue.

Ok, dodo's being a pain in the butt. So im off to do something, like create nailart in some gifted way. Ha ha. Its feels like fucking 8degrees outside. Maybe i should prance around in my hoodie while i go to the gas station. I shall! and fuck, results are in like 3days from now. rarh!

xxo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home